Here at TrebleHook, we always look for ways to enhance our platform. We strive to give AEC firms more ease of use and features to improve their project pursuit. We hope you enjoy reading about our latest release, R2, and the new features and enhancements that come along with it.
Let’s jump in.
Despite our easy-to-use interface and TrebleHook scoring metric, it was time to enhance our tool for marketers.
We have partnered with S-Docs, a native Salesforce document generation application, to allow TrebleHook users to generate documents directly from contact and project records. With this new, automated feature, users can quickly and consistently produce resumes, proposals, and project recap sheets on the fly.
TrebleHook’s new Photo Management allows users to upload and tag images for “Contacts” and “Projects” quickly and easily. As a result of this new feature, it will also be easier to view thumbnails and metadata without opening the files directly. Additionally, users can use images to showcase past builds, renderings, or concepts during their document creation process.
The pricing object is a significant enhancement of our original pricing functionality. The main object has been renamed Proposal(s) and now has the added ability to create pricing based on phases.
Users can populate phases with phase line items that calculate the price automatically. Further, users can create phase line items using labor calculations, subcontractor prices, lump sum, and unit pricing. Labor pricing allows you to assign billing rates to specific employees or billing titles, giving you great flexibility when setting up your pricing.
As expected, phase line items will roll up the phase they are under, and phases will roll up to the project. This feature will allow you to see totals and breakdowns from multiple levels.
- Phases – New Object that has a child relationship to the Pricing object. Phases will allow organizations to develop pricing based on different project phases. The Phase record will include roll-up total fields based on the Phase Line Items. Fields included below:
- Date to Complete
- Discount Amount
- Fee Type
- Grand Total
- Labor Total
- Percentage of Project Total
- Phase Manager
- Phase Number
- Project Manager Office
- Quick Pricing Total
- Reimbursement Cost
- Reimbursement Total (Includes Markup)
- Scope of Work
- Start Date
- Subconsultant Cost
- Subconsultant Total (Includes Markup)
- Total (Before Discount)
- Total Labor Hours
- Phase Line Item – a new object used to create line items for different items that have an associated price or cost. For example, labor for different employees or titles, reimbursables, sub-consultants, and unit pricing can all be used to create a Phase Line Item.
- Mileage Rate
- Miscellaneous Reimbursable Description
- Percentage of Project
- Pricing Type
- Pricing Type Other Description
- Scope of Work
- Total (Markup)
- Unit Price
- Title – A new object to hold titles and their associated rates for adding labor-based phase line items.
- Labor Classification
- Billing Rate Schedule – An object that allows users to define different billing rates. Used with the new pricing functionality, allows users to assign different labor rates to people.
- Account – Lookup to Account Object
- Account ID
- Billing Rate
- Rate Year
SF 330 codes are a requirement for many customers. Now, those codes are built into Treblehook, allowing the association of SF 330 (Standard Form 330) codes to projects. Multiple SF 330 codes can be associated with a project. The standard government list of codes will be pre-populated. However, additional codes can be added if needed. With the addition of the document creation functionality, filling out standard forms can be streamlined.
Project Descriptions is a new object that is related to Projects. It will allow organizations to create and store multiple rich text formatted descriptions that can be used for external documents such as project recap sheets.
Resume Introductions is a new object related to Employee Contact records. It will allow the creation and storage of multiple rich text formatted text blocks that users can use in external documents such as Resumes.
Educational Institution is a new object used to define different educational institutions from which different employees may have achieved degrees. This object is associated with a Contact Record, and fields include:
- Educational Institution Name
New Enhancements to Existing Objects
- Proposal – renamed from Pricing Object
- Education Object – New Fields
- Educational Institution
- Year Awarded – text field to avoid a comma in a 4-digit year. The validation rule will verify that a proper year is entered.
- Updated Layout
- Updated Layout
- New Fields
- Years Experience Total
- Years Experience with Firm
- Updated Sales Stages for both Potential and Contracted Projects
- Updated Layouts
- Created a new layout for Contracted Projects
- Updated layout for Potential Projects
- Automation to convert Potential Projects to Contracted Projects when marked Won.
- Total Project Cost
- Size (Total Square Feet)
- Actual Start Date
- Actual Completion Date
- Renamed Start Date to Estimated Start Date
- Renamed Completion Date to Estimated Completion Date
- Name of Registration/Certification